The below sets out all the Terms & Conditions of sale
Conditions of Quotation
On the receipt of a remittance or the payment of the ‘initial payment of 50%’ (or any amount otherwise agreed to) you acknowledge that you accept our last supplied quotation and wish to proceed. You also acknowledge and confirm that you accept and will comply with the full terms and conditions of Enhance Shutters & Blinds which are available on our website at https://www.enhanceshutters.com.au/about-us/terms-conditions
All goods supplied by Enhance Shutters & Blinds are manufactured to order and cannot be re-sold as every window/opening is slightly different and we do not have stock items. Cancellation of orders or changes to orders will not be permitted outside of the Australian Consumer and Competition Commission Legislation.
- Acceptance of our quotation will occur by payment of initial deposit.
- Orders will not be processed until confirmed receipt of initial payment or purchase order is received by Enhance Shutters & Blinds. Our Manufacturer will not commence work until the initial payment is made so paying promptly is critical to ensure installation is done on time.
- Quotations are valid for 30 days and generally cannot be modified after initial payment has been made. Any modifications that are agreed to by Enhance Shutters & Blinds or the Manufacturer will only be enforceable if supplied in writing.
- Enhance Shutters & Blinds reserves the right to withdraw or modify its quotation at any time without notice.
- The customer is advised to check that the colour, finish, shutter layout and fit, blade size and cord controls positioning that are set out on this quotation are correct. The correct sizing is the responsibility of Enhance Shutters & Blinds.
- A sample for non-standard paint colours must be supplied by the customer before an order
- Only goods and products itemised in the quotation will be supplied.
- Any additional products not listed on this quotation, but now required, will be treated as a new order and paid for separately on supply, final payment for the original order cannot be delayed whilst awaiting supply of the additional order.
- All quotations are subject to check measure and price review by the manufacturer.
- It is the client’s responsibility to provide adequate structure to secure all blinds and shutters. In general this is rarely a problem but blinds and shutters require sturdy anchor points and gyprock alone is not strong enough.
- The client is responsible for the removal of all existing window coverings, tracks and blinds unless agreed/charged for in the quotation.
- We accept no responsibility for client’s windows and/or openings, floors or building being out of square. Enhance Shutters & Blinds offers our free measure and quote for opening widths and heights only. All care is taken but no responsibility is accepted for out of square openings. Any changes to blinds and shutters due to out of square is at the clients cost.
- We accept no responsibility if any modifications are performed to the opening(s) or premises after our ‘check and measured’ is performed. Any alteration(s) required to the product(s) supplied is at the clients cost including any freight charges. No refund will be considered if the opening can no longer be fitted due to the modifications.
- We accept no responsibility for cracking, chipping, flaking, crumbling or any other deterioration to the clients window sill, architrave or opening when attaching and installing our shutters, blinds and products. All care is taken to protect these.
- Quotations do not cover scaffold or height access equipment if required; this is to be supplied by the client and must be available at the start of the day of installation. If this is required it will be noted in the quotation and spoken about at time of quoting.
- All goods remain the property of Enhance Shutters & Blinds and ownership of goods will not be passed onto the client until payment is made in full. The warranty period starts as of the invoice date but will be withheld until full payment of the invoice / quotation has been made.
- All effort will be made to deliver and install goods and complete this contract in the estimated time however, we cannot be held responsible for delays due to circumstances beyond our control.
- The information contained or referred to in the quotation documents is confidential and must not be disclosed or released for any other use of purpose other than purchasing product from Enhance Shutters & Blinds.
Placing an Order and Payments
- Payment of a 50% Initial payment is required to place orders. This can be done by phoning us or contacting us via our ‘contact us‘ page to obtain the details for the desired payment method. Accepted payment methods are cash, EFT, or cheque (order will not be placed until the cheque has cleared). No order can proceed until the payment is received by Enhance Shutters & Blinds.
- A further 40% payment must be received approximately 1 week before the installation day. If paying by EFT or cheque we recommend doing this a minimum of 10 days before the installation day to avoid the installation being delayed. You will be contacted by us to arrange your 40% payment and confirm your installation date.
- If the goods are unable to be fitted on the agreed installation date and require storage (and the delay originates from the clients side. E.G. area for install is not ready or accessible for any reason), the client will be charged storage at $10 per calendar day. Enhance Shutters & Blinds will offer the client the first free installation appointment available after the installation site is available. The storage fee is payable until the job is installed. The second payment being 40% of the total will be required to be paid as per clause 2 above.
- The final 10% payment is to be paid at or before the time of installation to the installer.
- Enhance Shutters & Blinds shall be at liberty in its absolute discretion to charge interest on all overdue accounts at an annual rate of 15% and to charge any expense incurred in collecting or attempting to collect any overdue monies.
- Please forward your remittance via email to the email address on your quotation.
Cancellations and Changes
- Changes to or Cancellation of orders must be made in writing to Enhance Shutters & Blinds within 24 hours from the placement of order. You may phone and notify us of the cancellation but it must be confirmed in writing. This must be emailed to the address on the quotation.
- If a cancellation of the order is requested before check measure, no fees will be incurred. The balance of your initial payment will be credited to your Bank Account within 5 days of notification.
- Cancellation of the order after check measure will incur a minimum cost of $150 plus any material outlays.
- Enhance Shutters & Blinds will make all attempts to action any requests for changes or cancellation without charge, however if costs have been incurred you may incur charges up to the maximum value of the original order.
When your goods are leaving our Manufacturer, we will phone you to confirm how the third instalment being 10% of the total value of the goods will be paid.
- The client is responsible to ensure all windows and openings are clear and ready for our new shutters, blinds and products to be installed on the installation day. The removal of all existing window coverings, tracks and blinds is the clients responsibility and if they are not removed before we arrive for installation extra charges will be due and payable. We accept no responsibility for any damage that may result from removal of the existing window and door coverings. We require a minimum of 1 metre in front and an addition 1 metre extra space on the left and right of the opening where available.
- The third and final payment must be made before installation starts on the day by way of cash only.
- The Client is not entitled to defer, offset or withhold payment in whole or part for any reason unless previously agreed to in writing by Enhance Shutters & Blinds.
Refer to the full Warranty on our website at: www.enhanceshutters.com.au.
- Warranty claims are valid and accepted only when full payment has been made.
Last Revised Date: 7th June 2019